Friday, June 24, 2016

A little A to Z fun for Friday Smiles #175

I'm joining my friend Annie at A Stitch in Time for Friday Smiles.  Can you believe there have been 174 of these up to now?   This week I thought I would share a fun little A to Z "quiz" that will have you smiling.  My answers are in RED.

A- Age: Only mother nature and the IRS know for sure.

B- Biggest fear: Losing Bleubeard or Squiggles (my "boys").

C- Current time: 11:52 pm CDT

D- Drink you last had:  Coffee! Is there anything else?

E- Every day starts with: Coffee, hugging the "boys," and checking my favorite blogs.

F- Favorite song:  Too many to pick just one.

G- Ghosts, are they real?:   I'm a scientist, so what do you think?  You'll have to show me they exist.

H- Hometown:  Wichita, KS USA

I- In love?:  With my two "boys."

J- Jealous of: No one, but envious of people who can draw.

K- Killed someone? NEVER!

L- Last time you cried?:  Last night when I was watching a video.

M- Middle name: Sue.

N- Number of siblings: None.

O- One wish:  As corny as it sounds, world peace in my lifetime.

P- Person you last called?:  My friend Kathy.

Q- Question you're always asked:  How are you doing?

R- Reason to smile:  When I talk to my friends, or visit Annie and the "gang" at  Friday Smiles.

S- Song last sang:  Back in the High Life by Steve Winwood.

T- Time you woke up: 12:18 pm CDT.

U- Underwear color: Don't wear undies (TMI?)

V- Vacation destination:  None planned this year.

W- Worst habit:  Staying up all night with my European friends and others across the pond, then sleeping during the day.

X-X-rays you've had:  Dental, every couple of years or so.

Y- Your favorite food:  Herb infused veggies.

Z-Zodiac:  Aries cusp.

I want to thank Stacie for posting this last November on:  http://stacieknapp.blogspot.com/ The Happy Hermit

I dare you to share your answers, too.  Now let's head over to Annie's and start this weekend with a smile.

17 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Thanks for all these deep insights into your life! Have a fun Friday, hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

Well! I have to say that some of your answers really got me chuckling 😄😄😄😄 I must ad time I did have to look up TMI....thought it was a sort of clothing hehehe. Thanks for the giggle. It was just what I needed.
Biggest hugs,
Annie x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love this and will have to do it myself some time, what fun. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great Friday with loads of happy smiles. Big hugs to the boys too, Angela x

Lisca said...

Oh you got me giggling on this one! Yes, I had to look up TMI too!
But it's fun to do a quiz like that.
Give those boys of yours a cuddle,
Happy Friday!
Blessings,
Lisca

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Elizabeth! You did make me smile for sure!Have a great weekend! Hugs, Chrisx

My name is Erika. said...

Fun, I'll work on mine and post this tomorrow or Sunday! Happy Friday!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wouldn't be game to share mine Elizabeth but was puzzled at you bedtime rising time current time answers till I read your worst habit. I can't stay up late past midnight any more. My body caves in even though I'm a night owl.
Yes there was no settlement is Oz in 13 th century , either, let alone US... it's actually quite amazing to be in those old places, Elizabeth. And to lve in them as Iris did and raise her family there..
Hugs to your boys :)
Thanks for the Smiles :D,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Nancy said...

The boys have it- your love and attention! Up all night- yikes. I'm a night owl, too, but all night would be a stretch for me. Though I can start a project at 10 PM and then want to work on it right through wee hours. Alas, I live in a "day world" so can't indulge that too often. You noted the Kumihimo disc and that you have one- YouTube has some good videos on basic braids (and beyond). But the basic is pretty simple. Hope you give it a try.

Meggymay said...

A super set of questions and answers about you and I did have a smile. I can tell who comes first in your home, where would we be without our much loved furry companions.
Have a good weekend
Yvonne xx

mamapez5 said...

Afraid I had to look up TMI as well. Amazing what you can learn from the internet isn't it?!
Thanks for letting us into you life a little. I hope your boys know how well they are loved!
Have a good week. Kate x

~*~Patty S said...

What fun Elizabeth Sue (promise I won't make that a habit...couldn't resist).
Really does sound cute.
You were great to put on your thinking cap to answer all of those A-Z queries!
Thanks for making me smile and Happy Beginning of the weekend sleepy head oxo

Rita said...

I enjoyed these. TMI--LOL!
Have a super weekend. :)

Neet said...

I can relate to your biggest fear. It is like losing part of your family when fur baby goes - afterall, they are "family"! But let's not dwell on that, love to them both and a big high five to Bleubeard as I feel I now him by now.
Now will I do this quiz? That remains to be seen, am busy packing up the kitchen which is a mammoth task and that means my craft room is going to become a temporary kitchen in a couple of weeks time so it needs decluttering and tidying and stuff needs to move to make way for the kitchen essentials. Oh heck - not smiling at the thoughts - back to thinking about your two boys. Ahh - smile again!
Hugs, Neet xx

froebelsternchen said...

Lovely♥♥♥

Halle said...

This is so much fun!! I may have to use this on my blog as well!! I don't know if you remember when I participated in Wee Bit Wednesday. A different set of questions each week or perhaps month. It was so much fun. I miss that.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Fu! Now I know more about the lovely you.

Jeanie said...

Oh, this is fun! I did one of these once a long while ago. I should consider another.

And my biggest fear is loving Lizzie. Or dying in pain. Neither is an idea I like to think about!